Brighten up your home or office with these beautiful hand-crafted magnets. These make the perfect gift for any occasion.
The Kamani tree is a large tree of India and Western Pacific, with shiny, oblong leaves and white flowers much like orange blossoms, and green fruits. The wood is hard and was formerly made into calabashes. Today, the kamani nut are used for adornment in lei, hair sticks and other creative wear. These adorable magnets are hand crafted and are available (from right to left) in purple or pink clay orchid, red anthurium, orange puakenikeni (not shown); and the hula ipu heke, hand painted with red, orange or yellow ohi’a lehua, plumeria and hibiscus.
Priced at $10 each.
You are likely to hear this several times in your lifetime, and read in countless books, essays and articles: ”Be True to Your Values.”
Our Hawaiian Core Value magnets were created to help remind us of our deeply rooted cultural values. Place them in your home and office – give them as a gift – for they are to be shared.
Made of glass dome with background pictures taken by our students; measures approximately 2 inches.
Price: $6 each
- ALOHA: Unconditional love. Aloha is the outpouring and receiving of the spirit.
- MAHALO: “Thank you”, as a way of living. Live in thankfulness for the richness that makes life so precious.
- KULEANA: One’s personal sense of responsibility; privilege.
- PONO: The value of integrity, of rightness and balance.
- MĀLAMA: The value of stewardship. To take care of. To protect and care for.
- KOKUA: The value of cooperation; assistance, help; to support; To serve and to honor, accommodate
- ‘OHANA: Those who are family, and those you choose to call your family. As a value, ‘Ohana is a circle of complete Aloha.
- ‘IMI OLA: To “seek best life. The value of mission and vision.
- HA‘AHA‘A: The value of humility. Be humble, be modest, and open your thoughts.